Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Poor Beerbox Bunny



Ok Hef seriously does not travel in a beer box, but man he loves to sit in a 30 pack and relax and shred the flaps. Hef actually travels in this fancy pants Playboy Carrier. Spoiled a little I think but I did insist on Hef's dad buying it last christmas.


I am enjoying a house to myself on Christmas Eve, I have movies and books and a hot bath is coming up soon. In case I don't post tomorrow Have a Hoppy Christmas!
Hef sends virtual cuddles!



4 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Merry Christmas to Hef and to you and the boyfriend!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!

That's a very nice looking carrier and bed for Hef! I didn't realise Playboy had a pets range too..

Deb Cushman said...

What a cool dude Hef is to have his own Playboy carrier! Hope you all have a very Hoppy Holiday!

The Bunns said...

Hef is in High Cotton!!!!