Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ok I guess he can come back



WOO! Hef's back! He was allowed back out around 9pm after a good long timeout. Hef's dad made him sit on a towel! Well I just laughed because of course Hef just dug it up and didn't stay on it. My sweater came out of the wash safe and sound, otherwise Hef would have to go to work and I don't know what kind of work he is qualified for. AND if I can't find a job how is Hef going to find one?


From time to time we get deer in the backyard too. I've also seen a woodchuck in the summer and a bunny too! I wonder what kind of animals we will have at our new place.

On another note Hef saw that Savannah at a houseful of rabbits has a grotto and now he wants one. How do I explain that to Hef's dad? Well the room I plan to keep Hef in at the new house is attached to a bathroom, maybe he'll be satisfied with that.

3 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Hef will have his own bathroom? Sounds fancy!

The Bunns said...

Hang up a big Fern and let the leaves droop down! That is how that works!

Anonymous said...

An en-suite bathroom! How lucky is Hef!