Wednesday, December 10, 2008

GRUNTS AND FOOT FLICKS


I am so ANGRY! I've taken the phone off the hook and signed of instant messanger! Here is a little background info. I have been unemployed since May when I crashed my car. I have been applying for jobs and looking for work since then but there is not much I can walk to and now it is winter and I am moving in with Hef's dad. On friday Hef's dad was off and I wanted to go to the neighborhood we will be living in and apply for jobs but Hef's dad would not. There is a coffee shop that is hiring and is literally in front of where Hef's dad works every darn day and I have asked all week for him to brign an application. He has not. Hef's dad works in an office and thats what has gotten me so mad!

His stupid ape coworkers ask about me, and it pisses me off. Why? Because what they ask is rude! All they ask is why I don't have a job. I don't know these people and they don't know me. One of his lovely coworkers kissed Hef's dad at a wedding right in front of me! I've meet these people for about ten minutes ever! However I am a source of office gossip and amusement at this place! I am so annoyed and Hef's dad just makes it worse. They asked about me today and his response was he can't control it. NOW as I pointed out above he has direct control over it as he has a car and I do not and he supposedly is willing to drive me to work everyday. AND Hef's dad goes well I told you that you cook for me! Oh well isn't that dandy? WELL I'M NOT COOKING TONIGHT!

3 comments:

Deb Cushman said...

We do hate office gossip! Since it's obviously going to go on whether you want it to or not, you're just going to have to be the bigger person and let it go (easier said than done!)

We are so sorry that you are going through this. Hef's dad needs to get on board and help you with your plan to find work!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Thump......maybe Hef's dad doesn't want you to get a job, he enjoys being pampered and fed (just like Hef). Don't let them get you down, you have a rabbit and they don't.

Anonymous said...

We're sorry you've been having trouble getting a job.. maybe you're not meant to work at the coffee shop, and there's a much better offer waiting for you elsewhere :)