Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A little too quiet...

It's a little too quiet around the bunny lounge. Shadow the dog was picked up after work today. She is staying with Oliver (the golden retriver a few posts back) and his parents. I am sure Shadow will have fun with "boyfriend". And its not that Shadow is a barker or anything, but we did name her Shadow because she is always at my heels. Those of you who have dogs will understand that certian emptyness the house has.
As for Hef? Hef of course will be staying here at The Bunny Lounge, guarding the place, throwing lavish carrotini parties, with seasonal pumpkin treats, and all the silly things rabbits do when humans aren't around. The people Shadow is staying with have agreed to check on him, just in case. Why didn't have go with Shadow? With another dog, three cats, two birds, and a handful of fish, at their place, I think Hef is happy to have the lounge to himself. I imagine the Bunnz and everybun else will be stoping in and Hef' won't be so lonely. We leave tomorrow VERY EARLY in the AM because we are driving to Boston MA, and it is 8 hours away! So far the Boston forecast is sunny!
And a little note to Tisha since I couldn't email you back, if you could tell me the best places for lobster rolls and great clothing bargains, I'd appreciate it!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Have a GREAT trip!!!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Have a very fun trip girlfriend! Party on Hef man! Shadow is very happy to be with the boyfriend for unsupervised kissing. ;)
xx, shell

The Bunns said...

We'll be on the Niagra Falls red-eye Heffy. BL is heading for Califonia for a couple days too, and RG will never notice we are gone until it's too late.

Whoo Hoo!!!

The Fab Furs said...

Sounds like a good time will be had by all!!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Carrotinis? Tell Hef that Cadbury is on his way!

Tisha said...

OOH lobster rolls, eh? A lot of people love "Kelly's Roast Beef" around here for any kind of good beach like seafood. From lobster rolls to fried clams and shrimp. I personally don't eat lobster (I know, I know a Bostonian who doesn't eat lobster) but Kelly's does have pretty good fried seafood and some delicious roast beef.

As for bargain clothing...hmm I can't think of a particular place that we have bargains in Boston, however there are the Wrentham outlets about 45 minutes out of the city. They have a ton of outlets there and I can usually find some pretty good deals!

Hope this helps! And I hope I didn't reply too late!

<3 Tisha