Monday, October 11, 2010

Harvard!

On Friday we took a subway ride out to Cambridge Mass. (Hometown of Julia Child!) We had a yummy french breakfeast at Au Bon Pain, I had pumpkin soup and a spinach and cheese filled crossiant, it was great! Then we toured Harvard Campus. Here is Hef's dad in front of the campus church.
 Here I am! Usually I am behind the camera but this trip Hef's dad wanted to take a lot of pictures so I got to pose a lot. I am in front of the Harvard Science Center and a pretty fountain. See the rainbow? Lovely.
 Here is my favorite building on the Harvard Campus. Just love the blue color and the scroll work.Of course now I can announce "I went to Harvard!"

7 comments:

The Fab Furs said...

And the good times continue! Did you get Hef a hat and Shadow a scarf?

LOS said...

Oh, Hef's Mom, you look like you belong there. Just think, if you went to Harvard, you could have lobster rolls for lunch everyday! Sounds like you had a great trip!

RG said...

BL "went to Harvard" too and she has a sweatshirt to prove it!!!

Erin said...

Boston is my favorite city! Go Red Sox! Oh wait... they didn't make it to post season this year.. maybe next year! Hope you're enjoying your trip! Go on a Duck Tour. They are super fun!

bunnits said...

I went to Harvard when I was 11...


and MIT...



while my much older sister's husband was in grad school at the latter...


but I've outgrown the sweatshirt I got :(

Lisa said...

How interesting! Beautiful campus!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

What a gorgeous place.
The pumpkin soup sounds good!
xx, shell