Thursday, October 30, 2008

Getting closer to Halloween!




Yes, it is almost halloween and I am excited but I don't know why. I won't be handing out candy or dressing up but its still a fun time. Hef's going to Boogies party but he said I can't come. Please don't tell him that witches are girls. Warlocks wear pointy hats too don't they?



Hef's dad is safe and cranky in Hong Kong. His flight was delayed two hours and his hotel leaves something to be desired. He got ripped off by a taxi, which I am sure isn't legitate. I am bored out of my mind. Hef continues to be adorable! I caught a new pose last night! I love this playyard. He gets to stay in there from about 1pm til around 9 or 10pm and its a lot of fun. Check out thouse bunnytocks!


4 comments:

RG said...

Fine digs Hef ...

Deb Cushman said...

Hef looks quite comfy in that great play yard! (Hope Hef's dad brings lots of good presents home!)

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Hef looks all ready for trick-or-treating, but he'll need something bigger to bring home all those craisins!

BTW, if you're bored I've got a lot of web fiction linked through my profile--my own novel and writing blogs and links to other people's online fiction.

Anonymous said...

Cute 'tocks.. and just in time for 'Tocktober too!

Where does Hef go potty while he's in the crib?

Hope Hef's dad has a better time in Hong Kong, after all that :)