Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Exscuse me play yard, not play pen

Yes I did it, I set up the "play yard". Apparently they call these things play yards not play pens. I guess they figure a pen doesn't sound nice. To me the yard sounds like prison, so does the pen. After Hef peed on a fitted sheet for the second day in a row I set it up. I'm very glad I did. At first Hef tried to jump back on the bed, but he settled in pretty quick. He has his towel and his baby keys in there two. Later on I will try to get a picture with my crappy webcam. It just dawned on me I could use that for pictures, duh! I put the bassinet in so Hef is only ten inches from the top and I can reach him from the computer chair. Hef loves it, he can taunt the dog when he comes in, he likes the swooshy noise the fabric makes and he lays down WITH HIS FEET OUT a lot! Its a rain forest theme though, we don't care for that.

Hef's dad reports that he went out for sushi and sake last night and partyed too hard. I haven't partyed at all but I am tired too. Its hard to rest in Hef's dads bed without Hef's dad. I have dated Hef's dad for a little over 4 years, but I don't really spend a lot of time with his dad and his sister isn't here much and doesn't really like me for no reason. So its a tad awkward and I'm a bit shy. 3 days down, 5 to go.

At some point I have to go to the store and make a return and get some things for my outfit when I pickup Hef's dad. However it has been rain rain rain with a big helping of COLD! I'm not going out in that. Here's another pumpkin Hef.


3 comments:

Deb Cushman said...

We're so glad that Hef likes his new play "yard." It probably makes your life a lot easier & gives him something new to explore!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

New fun for Hef! He's such a cutie. I'm glad he likes the little yard and is sparing your sheets.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Hef likes his new..er.. crib? Does that sound better than play pen/yard? Hee hee

Hef seems to really like the pumpkin too!