Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring time Love

See here? Its a blue jay so we know spring is coming even if the temperature is back to the forties! Shadow and I are up to running 7 minutes on our walk!
At our house we get a lot of free samples and such from a blog we follow that tips us off on where to sign up but we try not to let free things sway us and put them up here. This product wasn't free (5 dollars after a mail in rebate though) but man its good. I personally had been laying off the drinks to cut calories until I picked up this beauty. Bunweiser Select 55. Just 55 calories for the whole can! Personally my max is 2-3 cans in a night. Usually thats 140 calories a can or so but with this we are getting our whole nights worth for about the same calories. Its a big party in the bunny lounge again!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats to Shadow the Dog on getting in shape!!!

Mmmmm. I must find this free-stuff blog!!!

Hef seems to be really enjoying that beer!! My buns and my sister's dog really love smelling beer also. I guess it just smells delicious! They don't know what they're missing.

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

That's still a lot of calories for a little bunny. Lay off, Hef!

Carmen S. said...

Hef should be the spokes-bunn for Bunweiser Select 55, he is TOO CUTE!

RG said...

BlueJays, Bunnies, Lo-Cal Beer and almost 50 degrees ... hello Spring!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Good for you and the running! I'm very impressed!
Would love to sit and have a beer with you, even though I'm a wino! hee,hee,hee.
hugs,
shell

RoadBunner said...

7 minutes! Holy cow! You are a rock star! I think a 5K will be too short for you soon.