Monday, June 21, 2010

NEW CAMERA

We got a great deal on a reconditioned pink Polaroid i735. It is 2 megapixels more then our old camera, bringing it up to 7 megapixels, with 3x optical and 4 times digtial zoom. It is also very much smaller then my other camera and fits easily in my purse so we'll have a lot more photos to share! Here are the furry kids first pictures.
Shadow the Dog was submitted to the very first photo test, since she was close by.
Then Heffy posed with our new veggies, front row with Hef is tomatoes and the row behind is bell peppers, behind that are beans, and some herbs.

5 comments:

RG said...

My goodness - the garden is booming - I better rethink my Yukon Gold potato challenge!

Don't - ah - turn your back on Hef there!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Hef looks like quite the little gardener.

RoadBunner said...

Yay for new gadgets! And I agree with RB. Don't turn your back or your garden will be gone :)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Great camera and a great deal too!
Of course, fuzzy pictures...uh I mean pictures of fuzzies are my favorite!

Lisa said...

Congrats on the new camera! Shadow and Hef look as handsome as ever! (So I guess the new camera works)