Sunday, June 6, 2010

JDRF & More Vacation

To recap the JDRF walk. Its 55 outside, windy, and rainy. We walked 1 mile around Martin's Fantasy Island, I got a cream puff to eat, and we came home. I now have a hot cup of tea. Since Vacation was nice and 80 degrees out, lets get back to that.
Hef's Dad, Shadow, and I dined at a restaurant along the Erie Canal.
Hef's dad did not prepose on the trip, so he was sent to jail! Actually this is at Warner Castle as well.


We did some outlet shopping and got a very nice calphalon skillet ($16!!) and Hef's dad bought be a Calphalon Knife set ($70)


Then when we came home, my new cookbook had arrived in the mail. It is the Complete America's Test Kitchen TV Companion, so get ready for some new recipes!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Hef's Dad does not look thrilled to be being photographed at lunch.

The Bunns said...

Hef's party was WAY more fun than that! Plus - he gave us all $50 gift certificates from OxBow Hay Company! There were 76 of us at the party!

RoadBunner said...

Wah!? I missed the donation window. Gah.

dguzman said...

Way to go, walking in this event! I did it too, and I really enjoyed it.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Ooooo...nice new cooking gear!