Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Not Real Not Chocolate Easter Bunny

Miss Audrey, Hef's Dad and I, took advantage of the low 80s weather(!) and headed to Niagara Falls and Lewiston NY. We took a lot of photos and would like to share them all with you....soon. Because tonight "The Ten Commandments" is on. Its a tradition in my family to watch it. My brother's middle name is even Charlton, after Mr. Heston. My mother insists that she did not have a crush on Charlton Heston... whatever, I like the shirtless egyptians. Anywho, Lewiston NY is a cute little town on the niagara river and they have cute little shops, and we bought this cute little bunny. He is very close in size to Hef, its too funny! And a bargain at 7 dollars, I think he is made of porcelian. We have a big easter party tomorrow, so we might not blog but we'll tell you about it soon!
HAPPY EASTER

8 comments:

The Bunns said...

Happy Easter Hef and pals ....

Carmen S. said...

Maybe Hef will make friends with the new *bunny*! Happy Easter to ya'll!

RG said...

Ya probably don't want to be reading Boogey's blog lately ....

Erin said...

Happy Easter to you all!!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Hoppy Easter! I love the new bunny and I hope you get a pic of Hef with it.

Glenna said...

Hi, I lost track of you and Audrey, but Cadbury said to let you know where to send Audrey next: you can send her to--Glenna Gregory c/o King & Spalding, 1700 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20006 Thanks!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Wow, Cadbury and I just saw where Audrey is going next. Be careful with that address. Audrey isn't political, even though she could surely have many adventures if she went to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue by mistake!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Get out! I have that bunny too, but it is a she! I call her "Sassy" bunny. She has roses on her. They are actually made from clay, an unglazed clay. Hmmmmm....Sassy bunny is in my attic. Maybe she should come and live with you....hmmm.