Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's Buffalo, we still have snow!

Not only was it about 85 when we were at Niagara Falls, but we didn't get much snow over the winter. So even as life-long western new yorkers Hef's Dad and I were very surprised to see all this! Usually that area that is all white is an observation deck and you can walk right within feet of the falls. Hef's dad and I did so a few years ago, now it was all snow :(
There seemed to be a confusion, we are on the american side in Niagara Falls, NY, so of course you can see Canada behind us. And RG this is for you! A sticky bun and I swear we didn't do it!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It's still very beautiful, despite the snow.

Oh wow!! What is that bunny doing there?

RG said...

OK guys - fess up. Who stuck up the sticky bunn? I will try to add it to the Sticky Bunns page.
Nice eye!

I keep meaning to go to the Niagra Falls web-cam and see what it looks at. Maybe that big platform??