Friday, February 5, 2010

VENTING

Ok. went to work today. I was working the front drive thru window which involves taking orders. One guy comes around and orders two number twos (meaning the double cheeseburger combos). I said Ok would you like that small medium or large. The man says "No Drinks. Can you handle that?" YES! YES I CAN! I was shocked! Stunned! I was so mad I threw a drink carrier across the store! Fortunately my boss had his headset on and heard this rudeness so I could rant around my little window corner. Please people, fast food workers aren't always idiots, sometimes they just live on a small island and don't have a car so they need to work at a fast food place.

"Mama, I'll go get you a nice Cab Sauv..."

5 comments:

Carmen S. said...

Don't take it personally, that guy is probably just a sorry loser who acts like that no matter where he goes, the world is full of idiots these days:(

The Bunns said...

OH HELL! TAKE IT PERSONAL! KILL THE #$%^@@+**&

(Can you fend for yourself awhile there Hef?)

Bumpkin Hill said...

I don't get why people have to be so rude. I worked in a store and was amazed how some people could be. I am thrilled to have found your adorable Bunnies, I LOVE bunnies! Hugs, Catherine x

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Some people are not happy eating a Happy Meal. Oh...sorry wrong establishment. hee,hee,hee. Solution...Move to NC. I need a helper and I'll teach you to sew. We'd have fun and I'd have a bunny sitter. :)
hugs,
shell

RoadBunner said...

Sorry the jerk was so rude :( Hug the bunny!!