Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bored After Work

Ok so we finally have internet at Wendy's so I can blog whenever. Monday's blog was actually written at work in the morning. Now I'm waiting for Hef's dad to pick me up. I'm bored and I haven't taken any pictures lately so here's an recent oldie, Hef and Audrey enjoying a toy. I could have come with a post sooner but I really enjoyed loading the blog and seeing the cosmo! Pretty soon we'll take Audrey to Niagara Falls. Did anyone else notice they changed the blogger post editior? I'm not sure I like it, what do you guys think?


4 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Nice to see that Hef shares his snacks.

Audrey is going to Niagra Falls! Wow! Tell her to be careful and not try to go over in a barrel, okay?

RG said...

MAybe you can tell us when you will be there and we can see you on their web-cam!!!

I do not notice any change in the editor. But then, I am using WIndows Me and a lot of stuff does not even begin to work on Windows Me!

PS - had the Yukon Au Gratin A la BL (which means with some personalized touches) - yummy!

Lisa said...

Looks like Hef and Audrey are practically snuggling... Maybe he needs a real girlfriend? Have you thought about bonding?

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Hef and Audrey make a cute couple. Would love to go to the falls with you. However....not in winter!