Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oh yes we whoop it up!


Oh goodness are the rabbits whooping it up! First we saw a teeny bunny bun that was smaller then Hef but I didn't have my camera out. Then he came back but for such a short time I didn't get a shot. Then this two seen above hung out in the yard for a good long while. I took some videos and a lot of pics. They were hoppin all over the place!
It's grocery night and I'm getting a free personal pizza! YAY!
I have been tanning a lot lately and I am working on a Bunny Tan Tattoo but its hard to see it right now.
We watched Pulp Fiction last night. Hef's dad thought it was really funny. I thought it was very good but I don't think it was supposed to be funny.
A Happy Birthday to Tabitha, we are grilling romaine hearts tonight and serving carrottinis in her honor. We are also going to have a bonfire because it's only supposed to get down to 63 or so. All buns welcome!

2 comments:

The Bunns said...

Ah nuts ... they don't let us out at night.

Unknown said...

thank you for the bday wishes I wish i could tan - but i dont want cast line - how sad is that
you can go into the tanning salons ad get stickers (my daughters have hearts on thier shoulders)
and a carrotini sounds really good