Monday, June 8, 2009

Garage Sale weekend Bonanza!



So on Friday Shadow the Dog and I headed out on our walk and SURPRISE!!! STREET SALE! Right there on our regular walk route, so I turned around and got my wallet. We got a goregous pair of Coach Flipflops for 1 freaking dollar! WOO! Really cute go with everything black ones with the black signature fabric yay!


Then on Saturday we went to this giant town wide garage sale in Lewiston and I got the deal of the century!


Thats right! I got a real Louis Vuitton purse for only 3 american dollars which actually came from Hef's dad! It's adorable and in perfect shape and came with the dust bag! I glanced at ebay to check out comparables and I was shocked! Some were listed at $400 and some as high as $1,000! So I am very tempted to sell it...

Also we got a Collector's Edition Playboy Millenium Edition magazine to decorate the bunny lounge. I should have taken a picture of that too.
Also I painted this bookcase! It used to be black now its pink as the walls and looks pretty good, yay!

I'm not sure if I will be around the next few days, our forecast is thunderstorms and that usually knocks out the internet. That's all for now!

2 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Congrats on your garage sale steals! I get some cool things that way, but never like that!

Anonymous said...

What?? 3 dollars for the LV?? That's incredible!! Congratulations on the good deals you got.. now if only I can find such steals here..