Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cloudy Day Blues

I think this weather is getting to Hef. Me too! However tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 70s and stay there for a good long while! Saturday we are going picnicing at Devil's Hole park right by Niagara Falls so cheer up Heffy Bun!

Thanks to those of you who fought through our techincal difficulties. How Hef can get two humans to redo a bathroom but can't get his blogs right I don't know.

Today I am going to do something very exciting. I have decided to be a local dog walker to make some money and today am putting flyers in mailboxes to advertise. I hope to get 3-4 dogs. There are a lot of dogs in our neighborhood that I NEVER see getting walked but I hear barking at me and Shadow. I love walking Shadow so this should be fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh he will have so much fun munching on things in the park. Good luck with the dog walking