Monday, April 20, 2009

Actually healed!


Yes! I am actually feeling better. I even hope to walk the dog today even though it is wet outside yuck! I have really missed walking the dog and felt very guilty about not taking her out more. Of course I am not better thanks to the Pepto people because Pepto did nothing whatsoever except make me sicker. Immodium however had me on the mend very quickly and I am just sad it wasn't bought earlier. Throughout this ordeal I lost 6lbs, which was pretty much where I wanted to be so that is quite the nice bright side. Beforehand I had plateaud as many dieters do.


Hef the Bun is happily enjoying his daily Bunny 16 meal and is still gloating about his stealth pee he had on my blankets on Saturday. I noticed a lot of people feed their buns in the morning and in the night but Hef has always had free access to food and remaind svelte, lucky little bun, no diet for him!


Shadow of course is a food lover, she even eats Hef's hay and tries to get at his Bunny 16, a very dangerous idea on her part. We feed her once a day with a few biscuits here and there. They make such cute dog biscuits and treats! She also loves rawhide, but doesn't like plastic bones or squeaky toys, very weird. She doesn't really fetch either but will get her rawhide a few times then gives up.


4 comments:

Deb Cushman said...

We're glad you're feeling better! We've had enough of being sick at our house. It has been declared off limits to all viruses and germs!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

What's Hef listening to there?

Glad you're on the mend!

Unknown said...

whatchoo listenin to hef? bunny tunes?

Anonymous said...

Hef doesn't chew wires?? You're so lucky!