Thursday, July 30, 2009

FURRYBUTTS FURSDAY!

I didn't expect this to be easy, Hef's not a butt shower. He likes his butt in a corner not out in the open. I don't blame him, Shadow the Dog walks up and starts sniffing with a snout as bis as Hef so he hides it away. However this is for Furrybutts and Hans and so we were determined!
"Can I fix you a drink while we're here?"

*wiggle wiggle wiggle*


"I'm tryin, I'm tryin" (Forgot to rotate this one oh well tilt your head please!)
"If you can't see my face, you won't know its me!" (Good plan but your the only bun in the house...)
There we go, I like this one the best! And one more...
Okay its not that furry of a butt, these are nice antique rabbits that belonged to my great grandmother and Hef's Dad has postioned them that way. Dirty man! I had to post it after Shell's funny bunny fart statue. That was a riot!

7 comments:

Deb Cushman said...

Wonderful job! You captured the essence of a fine furry butt!

Anonymous said...

Squee! Bunneh Butt!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Hef, for risking Shadow sniffing your butt. We're honoured that you went through so much trouble for Hans. You have a very cute tail though, you should show it off more often ;)

d. moll, l.ac. said...

One bunny, many butts. LOL word verification is "noses" to balance out the butts....

Bunnies and Kimberly said...

Hehe how cute!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Great job catching that wiggly butt!

Anonymous said...

Great job!