Sunday, May 3, 2009

It wasn't my fault this time!

I was not being a bad blogger this time, playing outside like some normal person who gets off the computer. How could I? Have you looked outside? Eew. We had internet problems but I guess when you don't pay for it you can't complain. (That's what Hef's dad tells me anyhow, j/k) Hef told me he was trying to be calmer around the dog. Sadly I think this is what he ment:
Clearly Shadow the Dog is a bigger but just as harmless threat. To compare Hef is about tail sized when he is really standing and not bunched up. I admit at first Shadow the Dog was curious and did a lot of sniffing but now that she is allowed in the bunny lounge and sees Hef in his cage for a couple hours everyday she resumes this position if Hef is on the couch with us. Hef is of course the upstart troublemaker bun and gives her the old grunt when she comes over. Shadow the Dog does try to chase the wild buns but she is always leashed and can not but as far as Hef is concerned she just wants to eat his food.


1 comment:

RG said...

Hef looks to be in charge!