Monday, September 1, 2008

The bunny lounge is in NYC

We did it we made it, I'm going to sleep! No, I'll blog first. We left this morning instead of Sunday, oh well. We took a megabus.com bus, nice bus good price, was about 25 minutes late, but oh well it happens. This photo is Hef's dad waiting at the bus stop. So then we got to NYC and took the subway to the Staten Island Ferry then we took a cool taxi to our hotel. Now the restraunts are closed due to the holiday and I am hungry!
I saw an ad for this http://www.18rabbits.com/ BUNNY GRANOLA BAR and I want one but they didn't actually have them at this hotel. I am on a mission to have a bunny photo every day from my trip!
Here is a pic of the statue of liberty I took from the ferry, looks good small, but the big pic is blurry. I don't have a bunny photo today but I am going to add one to the post before so hopefully that counts. I only know of one rabbit photo op, the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland statue in central park, but i'll find more I promise bunnys!

No comments: