Friday, September 26, 2008

Bed Rest


Well I talked to the vet, she thought maybe Hef had ripped toe nail, he had not. We checked much to his unhappiness. So the vet said to watch him for a few days and see what happens. Hef is on bed rest in the sense that he is on my bed or the carpet or the couch all day. We decided to keep him off hard surfaces as much as possible. He has really been enjoying it but last night he jumped on the couch and fell down the back of it. He hopped up again later and almost fell off again so now the couch is off limits. Hef's dad says I am babying him and I said hes a baby bun its what you do. Most of the time he seems to be improving but he did fall off the couch and had a spill in the bathroom. We'll watch over the weekend and make a decision about the vet then.
Hef likes to sleep in his carrier on my bed, I don't get it but hes resting so its all good.

1 comment:

The Bunns said...

Bed rest .. yes... that is nice.