Friday, March 11, 2011

Here's what I think of your stinkin' test!

So I will be the first to admit this was probably my fault. I probably didn't close the door to Bandit's cage all the way, probably. Bandit, the smartypaws she is figured that out and did not spend the day in her cage. Fortunately both dogs are kept in a bedroom with the door shut. Bandit didn't really destory anything. She chewed up a box to an old puzzle and oddly enough she chewed up the boxes to the dog dna tests. Hef's dad was very glad that we shut the door and Bandit was contained to one room of destruction. I felt bad for Shadow having to sit in her cage and watch Bandit do all the damage.

6 comments:

Carmen S. said...

LOL...OH I'm so sorry for laughing, but just look at that look on her face, priceless!!! Poor Shadow missed all the fun, I'm sure she was thinking to herself "OH, you just WAIT till mom & dad get home, your gonna get it!!!" and yes, good thing you shut the door;)

Jade said...

Oh yes, all it takes is one not-quite-closed door and absolute mayhem. Ms. Bandit is certainly living up to her name for sure. :)

Lisa said...

She was just excited to get out!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh my! LOL!! Sometimes it's just so much fun to be naughty. ;)
I'm sure Shadow sat in her pen saying, "Juvenile."
xx, shell

RG said...

Now, Hef would NEVER do such a thing! (Way to go dog!)

bunnits said...

Gee, looks kind of familiar. Are you sure they didn't say she has some Labrador in her?