Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Classic Bunny Lounge Day 3

Today for some reason, its nice outside. According to my computer weather tool it is 81 degrees out, so I did what any sensable pet mom would, I took Shadow the dog outside for a bath. Fortunately I have a picture of post bath wet dog Shadow in the archives. Shadow uses a special Black Fur shampoo for color enhancement.
Also in the archives I found this picture. Shadow's eat a pegetable carrot, too darn cute! Shadow likes real carrots too, she crunches little baby carrots.
I wish I had my camera to take a picture but last night I made Hot Caramel Apple Cider. It was a powder mix by Mott's that was marked down to 39 cents at my grocery store. I put whip cream on it because I really like Starbuck's Hot Caramel Apple Cider, which did you know, they make with apple juice, I've seen them do it! The powder mix was not as good but certainly close enough for 39 cents. If you see it in your grocery store, get it! And add whip cream on top!

2 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Awww Shadow, you sweet baby girl. Nice and clean and smelling oh so good.
Would love to join you for a cup of the cider. Sounds so great!
xx, shell

Lisa said...

Awww Shadow. Want to snuggle.