Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Picture we have been meaning to take



Hef's dad gets annoyed seeing my camera sitting around the house all the time so it gets stuck upstairs and I put off taking pictures. Then I put off uploading them on here because of slow internet, well anyway...here they are:
Putting the Bunny and Lounge in The Bunny Lounge

Is this how the hay tray works?OOOO I AM THE BUNNY OF EASTER PAST OOOOOO


You guessed it, he's the king of hearts!

This is our new antique whiskey set. I love it, Hef's dad hates it and Hef isn't allowed near it until he stops shedding.

5 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Great pics! I especially love Hef in his mysterious black cloak.

Deb Cushman said...

Wonderful pictures -- but then how could you go wrong with such a photogenic subject! (Deb loves the antique whiskey set!)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

King of hearts and bunny of easter past are my favorites! Too darn cute. Antique whiskey set is cool.

The Bunns said...

Say Hef ... in case you have not noticed ... you are doing right well there at the Bunny Lounge. Don't screw it up!

YowlYY said...

Lovely having all those pics of Hef..my oh my, he has grown!!