Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Mama Had a Birthday!

Hef says: My Mama had a birthday yesterday! She is now 24, Boogie said that was anshient but I dunno. Mama didn't take any pictures of the fun last night! We of course had a bottle of Mama's favorite Champagne, Spumante. I like the apple smell and so does Mama. Mama had asked daddy (for the 4 billionth time) to get carrots for her birthday. (Oh Mama says its carats, but I disagree). Instead Daddy made the big mistake of giving her two stinky green papers that I am not allowed to eat. However his card was really cool. He did that on Thursday because Mama was maaybe going to have to work on Friday night but she didn't. So Daddy came home with Roses and Chocolates. Mama said I can have some rose petals. YUM!
My Grandma gave Mama Dance Pads and a Dancing Game. It is very funny, Mama gets out this pad and does hops all over it to the music. I am going to try it too. Oh yeah and Grandma made Mama a pink cake. Mama loves pink in case you can't tell. Since Mama didn't take any pictures, here is a nice picture of me and Mama. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!

4 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Thanks for the update, Hef. Happy Birthday to your mom!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh how I remember 24. Very fun time! (41 now yikes!)
Glad you had a fun day and I bet that pink cake was really pretty!
bunny hugs,
shell

Deb Cushman said...

Happy Birthday, Hef's Mom!!!
Hope you had a great day.

YowlYY said...

Happy (belated) birthday Hef's mum!
24 was a fun time...long, looong ago! (47 soon!)