Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hit me!


HIT ME!

Hef and I have been teaching his Dad card games, Uno, Blackjack, and Texas Hold 'Em. So Hef saddled up to the table and showed his bun skills. It's been a bit of fun. It's nice to have more to do then just stare at the tv together.

I CALL!

Of course we don't have any poker chips so its hard to bet and such.

Yesterday I was at the evil place of employment and fattening food. I had forgotten my granola bar for lunch so I had to get the fattening food. Not feeling great after that. Blech.

In other news tomorrow is my birthday. YAY!

3 comments:

bunnygirl said...

Watch your purse that Hef doesn't start sneaking your credit cards to pay off his gambling debts!

Or maybe he'll get lucky and win big? In that case, I hope he buys you a very nice birthday present.

FrecklesandDeb said...

Hef definitely has the poker face down!

Rabbits' Guy said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! Pour 'em Hef.