Wednesday, September 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHADOW THE DOG

IT'S SHADOW THE DOG'S BIRTHDAY! She is 5, according to the dates the spca gave us! I'm Queen for the day! (Tomorrow Hef returns to being king)
Below is my SCORE! items. I purchased these two rabbits because their flowers reminded me of this vase which was at my Grandma's. On Monday it became my vase! SCORE! Look at them sitting there all matching. Life is good.
To clarify about yesterday, I, Hef's mom stunk of fries and fry grease because thats all I did all day was make and serve fries. People need to stop wanting fries with that.

2 comments:

Deb Cushman said...

Ahhh, yes -- the new job! Now, the fries make sense!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHADOW! We hope you have a great day!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Happy Birthday Shadow the Dog! You look so darn cute!
Love how the bunnies look with the vase. You did score!
Hef needs to greet you at he door with a cocktail when you get home from a hard day's work. hee,hee,hee.
bunny hugs,
shell