Monday, February 28, 2011

Asparagus Goat Cheese Bake

Here's an easy little new side dish. The website called it an asparagus goat chees bake, but I think that makes it sound complicated. All you have to do is trim your asparagus, pour 1 tbsp melted butter over top, spread around as much goat cheese as you like, sprinkle with breadcrumbs, (I didn't use a lot because I don't like them,) pour another 1 tbsp butter over the toop and roast for 15 minutes at 400 degrees. The only thing I didn't like was that the topping kept sliding off the stalks. I am thinking it would be better to chop up the asparagus. Try it out, let me know.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks delish!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Hello!!! My kina dish there!!
xx, shell

RG said...

I'll let you know. NOW! I HATE goat cheese and I grew up selling asparagus door to door so stuff it!!!! (But I know, it's a real treat to most!)