Friday, December 18, 2009

WOW 7 ornanments left!

Here we have a sweet little kinda looks like Hef bunny with a snowman. I will try to reinact this scene if we ever get enough snow. Hef's dad and I went to the wal-mart to get a toy for my nephew. YEESH was that a crazy place! I used to work at the wal-mart and got to critcizing the wal-mart with the cashier. Hef's dad was embrassed. The poor woman was cashing out in lawn and gardens and they weren't heating the section, she had to complain to OSHA! YIKES! And yes I always call it the wal-mart, not just wal-mart. FINALLY my christmas shopping is done!

2 comments:

RG said...

Would you go ahead and get started on mine????

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Uggg,,, WalMart. Totally hate that place. However, here in bo-hick NC we have that and Target. Nothing else. Ick even more!