Thursday, December 24, 2009

Last Ornament/ Christmas Wishes


Here is ourl ast ornament. This one is special because I pointed to it in the store and told Hef's dad I liked it and he said he had just picked it up.

We want to wish everyone a VERY merry christmas or whatever holiday you partake, and if you don't partake just have some really nice days ahead! I dearly enjoy all of your blogs, cherish all of your comments, and am thankful for all my bunny blog friends who make me feel a little more sane in my bunny obsession. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

5 comments:

Carmen C. said...

That one is really pretty! Merry Christmas to you & yours...human and bunn variety!!!

bunnygirl said...

Merry Christmas to you, too!

Michelle (Shell) May said...

Merry Christmas! Hugs to ya'll.
shell

Rabbits' Guy said...

Sanity? Nah .... bunnies.

Merry Christmas

RoadBunner said...

Merry Christmas!! I loved your ornament posts. Most of my ornaments have really special stories, too :)