Saturday, December 19, 2009

6 days of Ornaments left!

This is probably the oldest ornament on our tree. Ever since I was very little I have loved wolves and huskys and sled dogs, things like that. When I was younger my mother worked in a Hallmark store and this was one of my gifts.
Since we are having our first real cocktail party on christmas today we went to the liquor store to stock up. Hef's dad is going to have a very merry christmas! P.S. Hef's dad was seen with a bag from Hef's moms favorite jewerly store. I'm going to have a very merry christmas too! :)

2 comments:

The Bunns said...

A. Farley Mowat

B. Nurse it!

C. Good luck Hef - you may need it!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Great ornament. I too love wolves and husky doggies. Well except when they eat bunnies. hee,hee,hee.
Sounds like Hef's dad is going to make your Christmas extra special! Yippeee!