Thursday, July 8, 2010

After all we are the bunny lounge...

We are the bunny lounge and we do have a variety of alcoholic beverages coming through our doors. Heffy had a belated toast to BL's "39th" birthday, this bun light is for her!
This is a fun little wine called Chocovine! It was delicious. The display in the store said that it tasted like a chocolate milkshake so I had to try it. Definetly survive this one cold! It was tasty like Baileys or Godiva liquers or Nesquick. Also its from Holland, home of Netherland Dwarfs like Hef!
We haven't tried this one out yet. I have seen it on the shelves for a while and finally decided to buy a bottle.
And I love little extras in life like this bunny on top. Hef looks like a little stuffed toy, doesn't he? I bet on Sunday we'll open this bottle and toast to Hef.

5 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

I love the Rabbit Ridge logo!

Lisa said...

Bunny wine for Hef's birthday? Perfect!

LOS said...

Thank you, Hef, for the good wishes. You are the cutest bunny ever! And the most photogenic. Why don't we get Hef's dad some allergy medicine (shots work well), and I would FedEx Kitty Boy to your place. He is the sweetest cat. I love him! How about I send Winston along as well for Hef instead of looking for a doe for him? It's hot here. We're not hot people. Aghhhhh!

Cara said...

Don't you serve Raisin Liquer?

Jade said...

Have you considered offering Hef's services as a spokesbun for Rabbit Ridge wine? Their sales would go through the roof, and you could get all the free wine you want. :D