Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Polska Bean Stew

Ok, so we're back in the kitchen! I have to say it was a successful and delicious return. Now BL already sneaked a peek on my facebook page but for the rest of you here it is! To get the formal stuff out of the way here is the recipe, http://www.hillshirefarm.com/recipes/polska-bean-stew.aspx, the only substitution I made was beef broth instead of chicken broth. Ok, now for the Hef's Mom review:
With this much Bacon I think we are off to a good start!
 
Looking good, I think this could easily be a vegan recipe. This is before the tomatoes and polish sausage are added. What I really like about this dish is that the carrots did not turn to mush but were soft and sweet. Have to simmer 20 minutes at this point.
Look how big Little B is getting!
Back to the stew! This picture is upside down, but you can see how yummy  it is! It is hearty and perfect  for this weirdo winter we are having!

Here you go, a bowl for you! 

2 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

So glad you are back. Little B is getting so big!

RG said...

.... and now for BL to make some!!!! Yummmmmmmmmmmmm