Thursday, September 29, 2011

Just Checking In

Nothing terribly exciting has been happening around The Bunny Lounge. Shadow has an odd interest in Hef's treats:
"Exscuse me Madame, but do I hop up to your treats and sniff them?"
 And Elvira is warming up to everyone nicely. I tried really hard to get a picture of Hef, Shadow and Elvira but Elvira didn't want to stand that close to Shadow. I think she worries about being trampled.
"That's it, I'm not a couch potato. I just don't want to get trampled"
Over the weekend we went to Canada. There was a local wine tasting festival that was a lot of fun. Hef's dad and I were prepared for it to be cold, but it was actually about 85! We ended up in a little port town on the coast of Lake Ontario, it looks like we were in Florida! Of course now its rainy and cold, fall is here!

5 comments:

LOS said...

Looks like fun! So glad to see Hef back in the blog. Elvira is absolutely adorable!

bunnits said...

Hef is so cute! Shadow is just checking to make sure that treat quality control is up to par. I love Elvira. Hope she's getting acclimated to her new home and all the love she's been so fortunate to get herself into.

The Fab Furs said...

Sounds like an ideal weekend getaway. Perhaps Shadow could give Elvira rides--Elvira wouldn't get trampled and Shadow would be too busy to be checking out Hef's treats.

RG said...

Gotta love those Great Lakes!

Friend of the Animals said...

Thanks for checking in. Good to see all the critters doing well.