Monday, December 13, 2010

Tree? Check! Other stuff? Not so much!

Yes! We got our tree decorated, its so nice! I still need to mail my christmas cards! Isn't that awful? However we have only gotten a few cards from others so I don't feel so bad. I need a couple gifts still, argh! In other news its cold! Also its snowing and windy, thats not really fun when you work at a drive thru restaurant. However my tree is lovely! I'm just going to curl under a blanket and stare at the tree. I hope my boss doesn't mind!

5 comments:

The Fab Furs said...

It is indeed a lovely tree. The only way it could be improved on would be the addition of a rabbit and two dogs under it waiting for Santa to appear. White Xmas is looking likely, especially if it doesn't warm up enough to melt the existing snow.

bunnits said...

Looks great. Our trees have only had lights on them for the past two years because of the two younger cats. They were demolishing our ornaments, so we're just using lots of lights. With the lights on, you don't really notice the lack of ornaments. The buns like to get under the tree and not come out. The cats (Twinkie is the really bad one) likes to get up in the tree and demonstrate catrobatics.

RoadBunner said...

Beautiful tree! No photos of Hef tree climbing this year?

RG said...

Boss will like to watch the tree too. They are still human, right? right?

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

It's a beautiful tree! I love to curl up and stare at the tree too. Especially early in the morning.
xx, shell