Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sweetest of Days

We ment to post this yesterday. However we were having such a nice sweetest day we lost all track of time and didn't.
"KISS!"
First we cashed my paycheck which is always nice. Then Hef's dad got a good deal on a used snowblower.
After that we went to East Aurora NY. Its cute little town with one main street that we walked through and had a nice meal.
Then we came home had champagne and chocolates and watched Meet the Parents. I love the cat in that movie!

5 comments:

Carmen S. said...

I love the bunny in the box!! I'd take a kiss from him any day:)

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Hef's kisses are way under-priced!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Paycheck always good, good meal always good, fun movie good, cute bunny in a box even better!
Sent you an award on my blog my friend.
shell

The Bunns said...

Yo Hefster ....
Makin' any money yet?

You should be, the price is right.

Maybe put a hat out in front of the box with a bunch of coins in it to sort of "prime the pump" ...

Deb Cushman said...

5 cents isn't nearly enough for such a lovely thing as a Hef Kiss!

Sounds like a great day!