Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hotot? Dutch? Just get him a doe!

(Picture Hef jumping and spinning around, "Does? Where?")
I would really love to get Hef a Hotot but I haven't seen one yet! Well I saw one last august at the fair but you know I didn't think I was supposed to take it. Our spca website has a lot of does on the list but not a lot of pictures. Hef's dad is the one who is so picky about what the doe looks like. I love just about everybun! No red eyes! (Sorry Gus! I think your cute!) Not too big, unless its a flemish! I think a flemish would be fun but I don't know how mixing the biggest and smallest breeds would go. Well I'm going to go check petfinder now,

2 comments:

The Bunns said...

Say Hef ...

You have a lot going on in your life .. a doe, moving, butt-kicking, and hall hopping, ... just to name a few.

Don't forget to chill out now and then and eat, poop, and sleep.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hef, hope ur hooman parents will get u a very pwetty bun-wife soon!