Thursday, December 21, 2017

4 years later

Four years ago was the last time I posted to this blog. Around that time my life changed. I went from being an active woman, walking three miles a day and working 46 hours a week at a high stress physically demanding job to someone who hurt. That's all I did. I laid on the couch and hurt, went to work when it went was time, go home, try to sleep, can't sleep, I could just hurt.
When I became sick I cut off my long hair to a pixie cut because
it was just too much work. I couldn't even wash my hair.

It took a year and a half of doctor's trips to find out what was going on. Fibromyalgia explained it all. Medications help now, but I still hurt, not as much, but I do. I've lived this way for four years.

Hurting at the boat show
I no longer work 46 hours a week, I clock out at almost 30 hours, and I can sit and be still most of the time. I walk a mile or two sometimes. I take breaks, and naps. Sometimes I wake up  at 4 or 5 am and don't go back to sleep til night time. I go to bed at 9:30 pm almost everyday. I am 32 now and had started to accept this is just how it is. However something new is coming. Today I visited a medical cannabis dispensary, and now I begin this journey to see if I can live better. Today I came home sore from work, grocery shopping,and my appointment. My back was done for the day, so I tried my new "vape"pen. My pain was eased, back to "normal", I put away the groceries, did laundry and took a nice bath. It's a start.
Twilight and I heading out on our journey


1 comment:

Pankaj Singh said...

This information was really amazing and informative. Thank you so much for sharing this blog with us.
Jeans Designers in Delhi